At Winkumpaugh Line Construction we offer both residential and commercial line construction services throughout the state of Maine. In addition to new
line construction and line maintenance, we also offer various other services including tree trimming and more. We are even equipped with a Nodwell trac machine that can get into
hard to reach areas and right-a-ways!
At Winkumpaugh, we can handle anything ranging thrown at us, and our range of experience includes jobs such as:
- Major ice storms and other power outages caused by storms
- We work with and for Emera
- Schools including George Stevens Academy, Ellsworth High School and Sumner
- Transporting equipment on barges to do jobs on Isle Au Haut and Swans Island
- Building power lines where cell towers are going
- And everything else from drilling holes for tree stands to power lines for multi-million dollar estates on MDI
No job is too big or small for Winkumpaugh! Contact us for a free estimate, or click the links below to learn
more about the services we offer.